Monday, May 11, 2009

First Day of Interning

Welp, it's my first day at my first internship here at Linemark! They basically just stuck us in the back corner and told us to get settled for an hour and 15 minutes. I wasn't really sure what to do, so I tried Facebook, and luckily it's not blocked! I mean, I know not to get on it when I'm trying to work, so I won't be stupid about it, but it's good to know that I can at least check it if I have a moment or I'm on a break or something.

I was really nervous about coming in today, but it's a good nervous. I think I still have butterflies though because we have to go to a production meeting at 9:15, then I think we're going on a little tour or something. I'm not sure. We're supposed to get an itinerary but we haven't gotten it yet.

Okay, I don't really know what else to write yet since we haven't done anything. Plus my stupid keyboard is extremely loud. Stupid PCs...

_TNL

No comments:

Post a Comment